This fish curry tastes so delectable and its easy to make that the whole family can enjoy!
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 400g can tomatoes
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 200ml vegetable stock
- Icelandic cod fillet, skinned and cut into big chunks
- 1-2 tbsp madras curry paste (Patak’s)
- In a deep pan, heat the oil and gently fry the onion and garlic for about 5 mins until tender.
- Add then stir-fry the curry paste for about 1-2 mins then tip in the tomatoes and stock.
- Bring to a boil, then add the fish. Gently cook the fish for 4-5 mins until the fish flakes easily.
- Serve immediately with rice.